1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is KONICK EXIM TRADING, s. r. o., Školská 694/32, Praha 1 – Nové Město, Praha, 110 00, Česká Republika. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website: – Our visited website – Date and time at the time of access – Amount of data sent in bytes – Source / reference from which you came to the site – Browser used – Operating system used – Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form) The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
3) Cookies In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our partner (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). When cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values individually. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (eg remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies processed by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the protection of our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit. We can work with advertising partners to make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies are stored by partner companies on your hard disk (third-party cookies). When we cooperate with said advertisers, you will be individually and separately informed about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs. Please note that you can set your browser so that you can be informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in each browser’s Help menu, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be restricted if you do not accept cookies.
4) Contact When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for the execution of the contract According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 In order to process your order, we cooperate with the following service provider (s) who assist us wholly or partially in the execution of concluded contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information. The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.2 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers – DHL, DB Schenker, DPD, PPL or other third-party logistics companies. For example, in case if the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn), we will provide your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO before delivery of the goods for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or delivery notification to DHL, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will provide for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, a prior agreement of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible. The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service provider.
6.4 Creditworthiness check
Our company regularly checks your creditworthiness when concluding contracts and in certain cases in which there is a justified interest, also with existing customers. For this purpose, we transmit your name and contact data. The information according to Art. 14 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation on data processing.
9) Rights of the person concerned
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we will inform you about below: – Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries; – Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; – Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defence of rights; – Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail; – Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients. – Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible; – Right of a revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for contentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation; – Right to appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
10) Duration of storage of personal data The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfil the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.